Fair Use and Copyrights
Even though I am a non-professional writer by choice, my work is still copyrighted under the same legal provisions every writer uses to protect his or her work, which gives me the right to limit use of my work. And being the case, it is my decision to allow use of my work only under the following conditions:
- If you wish to download and save my work for your own personal use without the intent of profit or remuneration, you may do so as you wish.
- You may also share my work with your friends as you wish as long as there is no intent of profit or remuneration from either you are your friends.
- You may repost my work on your web site if you wish, as long as your web site does not profit through fees, donations, sales or other forms of remuneration.
- Including both literary and artwork, you may not abridge, rewrite, alter or plagiarize my work in any way.
- All literary work must retain its header, which includes the Subject line, Author, Publisher and last date of revision.
- All digital artwork must retain its frame, including the web site name StarGate Libraries
- Beyond what is allowed under Section 107 of the United States Copyright Act, you may not republish my work, (including, but not limited to both literary and art work), in any for profit publication.
- None of my work, (including, but not limited to both literary and art work), may be used for profit in any way. Since I do not seek to profit from my work, I see no reason to allow others to profit from my efforts either.
- Beyond what is allowed under U.S. copyright laws, the design of this web site may not be reproduced.
As holder of these copyrights, I reserve the right to add-to, remove or change any or all of these conditions without notice.